Online Reservation to Visit the Temple
Visit the Temple:
10:30am - 11:30am and 2:00pm - 3:30pm from Tuesday - Saturday.
Please make reservation online upon arrival.
Sunday Dharma Service: will be available for participation online and in person.
- In Person: Please make reservation online.
- Online: Please visit YouTube and search for Guang Ming Temple for live streaming.
Reservations will be open at 8pm on each Tuesday for scheduling
Thank you and have a pleasant stay at the Temple.
WELCOME TO GUANG MING TEMPLE
Guang Ming Temple is a branch of Fo Guang Shan. The temple serves as a center for multicultural education, social functions and festival activities. Most importantly, we make available Buddha’s teaching to the local community to enhance the spiritual growth of our devotees.
Fo Guang Shan, the largest Buddhist monastery in Taiwan, was founded in 1967 by Venerable Master Hsing Yun. Under Venerable Master’s leadership, Fo Guang Shanh has flourished across all five continents with over 300 temples, more than 1300 ordained disciples and millions of lay devotees. The objectives of Fo Guang Shan are to promote the principles of Humanistic Buddhism, and to foster peace and harmony among all peoples of the world through education, culture, cultivation and charity.
Please explore Guang Ming Temple’s site and learn more about Humanistic Buddhism!
DHARMA SERVICES & ACTIVITIES
- Celebrating Fo Guang Shan's 56th Anniversary & Guang Ming Temple's 30th Anniversary Photographic ExhibitionSeptember 10th 2022 - May 16th 2023Guang Ming Temple , 6555 Hoffner Ave, Orlando, FL 32822, USA
- August 13th-December 11th, 2022Guang Ming Temple , 6555 Hoffner Ave, Orlando, FL 32822, USA
- Sunday Morning 10:30am-12:30pmFo Guang Shan Guang Ming Temple , 6555 Hoffner Ave, Orlando, FL 32822, USA
CLASSES & SERVICES
As adopting the COVID -19 situation, we have come up with a new approach of visiting Temple. We are more than happy to welcome you back to the temple. Before coming, please go online to make reservations for your visit to help with our COVID management.
We will continue to live our Buddhist values as we interact with one another. Thus, we would like you to wear a mask at all times inside the building in respect to those members of our community who are vulnerable to severe COVID-19 infection or live with/are caring for vulnerable loved ones.
We look forward to seeing you soon and will keep you posted with timely updates and reminders based on the latest scientific consensus.